Tuesday, October 27, 2009

First post!


Happy birthday to mee! Or my journal, rather. In case you're wondering, the drawing above is of a campfire. In Gatlinburg. Yeyuh. Fun times =]

So yeah. I'm really, really into drawing. i'm in a class :] but that's all just still lifes, which are fun, but you can't be creative :/ later today i'm gonna practice drawing lips & hands, just 'cause they're so hard and I wanna get past that, haha.

I decided I need a Song Lyric of the Day here. To make things more interesting, and to find a way to connect with any readers I might have ahha yeah right. Since my friends are currently brainwashing me with country music, you're gonna see a lot of country mentioned here.
[coughcough Country isn't all I listen to Coughcoughcough]

song lyric of the day;

Well, it's a long, hot night
And the stars are shining kinda extra bright
Sitting on the back porch glidin'
Whetting my appetite

Well, I'm a six-pack high
Ans start missing the light of my baby's eyes
Wasn't it beautiful, the kind of a soul they said would never die

Well, ti's muggy in the shack
And the backwoods are black
'Cause the clouds hid the moon away
The light from my cigarette flickers in the dark
The only way she knows I'm here
Then suddenly the sounds of the fiddles and accordions
Sweetly begin to play and I can almost hear her sweet voice say...

Come on Joe, just count to ten
Pull yourself together again
And come on Joe, you gotta get hold of this mood you're in
Come on Joe, You gotta be strong
You're still young and life goea on to carry on
'Til we're together again

--Come On Joe, George Strait

Since my day was boring I've got nothin else to say currently, so see you tomorrow! or the day after! Hurray! haha =]

~bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment